I'm the one in the green bandana and those are some of mah friends I made in college...
I went to college for a year and decided that it was pretty shit and wasn't even kind of where I wanted to be so now I am living with my big sister in Kansas City and just figuring out what I want to do with my life. Some other fun facts about me are:
- I'm a vegetarian.
- I laugh, a lot.
- I love to read and watch cute movies.
- I absolutely love animals of any kind.
- I don't enjoy discussing politics.
- I am very opinionated. (Though I try not to shove my beliefs in everyone's face, cause that's rude.)
- I love singing, my life kinda revolves around it.
- Acting and dancing too.
- I play the guitar and the piano.
- I enjoy knitting.
- I'm weird, nerdy, silly, fun, random, loud, a bit awkward, and just plain AWESOME.
But MAINLY: I'm me, and there's not much you can do to change that.
the only domestic instinct my parents have managed to pass on to me is the tendency to hoard multiple plastic bags in another plastic bags despite the fact that I will probably never need this many plastic bags in my adult life
I think the most important thing in life is self-love, because if you don’t have self-love, and respect for everything about your own body, your own soul, your own capsule, then how can you have an authentic relationship with anyone else?